In this episode Mari, Yuuki and Mirai are looking to get back home but first they have to get off Odaiba. Episode deals with the behaviour of the crowd, lack of compassion and chaos in a disaster.
Here are a few more earthquake disaster tips, problems and observations taken from this episode.
- Mobile phones might not be able to make calls, but depends on affected wireless infrastructure.
- Japanese convenience stores give out food in times of crisis.
- Fires still going on, gas leaks a common source of the problem.
- Aftershocks may go on for a couple of days.
- People can act differently in a disaster, most people looking out for their own well-being.